38W UVC Germicidal Lamp Disinfection UV Sterilizer Light Ground Standing Wireless Quartz Glass Tube with Remote Control
Free Shipping Worldwide
- Effective Disinfection ability of UVC - According to the approved laboratory research, UVC disinfection rods can kill 99.99% of bacteria. The effective wavelength of UVC is 270-280nm, which can destory DNA or RNA of bacteria or virus. See more on "Which is better for killing coronavirus? UV or UV-C Light?"
- Versatile - It can be used in mobile phones, iPads, keyboards, laptops, masks, toys, toothbrushes, remote controls, door knobs, toilet lids, cups, steering wheels, hotel and home closets, toilets and pet areas to achieve a full range of sterilization!
- Proven to Work - Ultraviolet C (UV-C) is commonly used to kill germs in drinking water, replace chlorine as a water disinfectant in swimming pools, kill bacteria in washing machines and dishwashers, kill airborne bacteria in air purifiers and HVAC systems, and treat hospitals. It is commonly used in healthcare as a UV lamp for disinfecting surgeries or operating rooms.
- UV + Ozone disinfection - The germicidal lamp works in parallel with UV light and ozone for maximum efficiency.
Remote control - The control range is up to 10 meters, so you can safely turn on the lamp from a distance and leave the room.
Q&A about UV-A and UV-C LED:
1. Property difference between UVA and UVC light:
- UVA band, wavelength 315 ~ 400nm, also known as long-wave black spot effect ultraviolet. It has strong penetrating power and can penetrate most transparent glass and plastics.
- UVC band, wavelength 270 ~ 280nm, also known as short-wave sterilization ultraviolet. It has the weakest penetration ability and cannot penetrate most transparent glass and plastics. The UVC light source is colorless and has a strong anti-virus ability.
2. Effectiveness difference between UVA and UVC light:
- Many people on the market are using UVA to kill viruses but only kill the surface. It is not thorough and cannot be certified. And it takes a long time to disinfect.
Ultraviolet C (UV-C) can be used to kill germs in drinking water, replace chlorine as a water disinfectant in swimming pools, kill bacteria in washing machines and dishwashers, kill airborne bacteria in air purifiers, and clean floors in hospitals. Banks have even been sterilizing their money with lights. Due to the spectral sensitivity of DNA, only the UVC region shows significant bactericidal properties. The rapid germicidal effectiveness is 99.9% by proven test.
Material: ABS, Quartz Glass Tube
- Size: 430×195×195mm / 17x7.7x7.7 in
- Weight: 950g
Power plug: Micro USB
- Rated voltage: 110V
- Rated power: 38W
- Rated frequency: 50Hz
- Control method: remote control
- Timer modes: 15 / 30 / 60 minutes
- Remote control range: 10 meters
- Battery life after fully charged: 1 hours
- LED life: 20,000 hours
Sterilization time: 15 minutes
Sterilization distance: <40 square meters
Package includes: LED UV light*1, remote control*1
- Do not expose skin and eyes to UV lamps.
- Do not use UV lamps to point at people and other animals.
- It requires people / animals to wait outside the room during the light sanitizing. After light sterilizing the place, it takes 30 minutes for ozone to complete decomposition.
- We will process the order 1-3 days once the order is confirmed. This product may take 12-20 days to arrive at the US, depending on your location.