Campbell Posture Cane - Revolutionary ergonomic grip handle that helps walking in a natural upright posture
Sale price $32.99 USD Regular price
Free Shipping Worldwide
- This innovative walking cane features the ergonomic grip handle, which helps you walk in a more natural upright position and improve your line of sight. Walk confidently, look forward, not down, which will help balance and move!
- The revolutionary ergonomic handle design eliminates the downward pressure of traditional canes and makes the shoulders and wrists more comfortable.
- The cane is self-standing and the 360-degree rubber traction tip provides extra support to help you stand up from a sitting position.
- It features a wide area base with larger contact area than single leg walking cane. It can support the weight of the user on this special tip. Thus, it can provide the users with extra stability on different road surfaces or terrains.
- The wide area rubber tip allow the cane stand itself while no one holding on it, so it is convenient for the users to stand the cane anywhere without finding a place to rest the cane.
- With the anti-slip rubber tip, it feels safer when navigating hills, uneven terrain, sidewalks and stairs!
- Height adjustable between 98-121cm(10 adjustable levels). Handle should be at elbow height.
- It is lightweight, so the user won't feel tired at all for a long walk or travel.
- It can be folded for easily storing in suitcases and backpacks.
- Name: Campbell Posture Cane - Revolutionary ergonomic grip handle that helps walking in a natural upright posture
- Length: 98-121cm(10 adjustable levels)
- Folded size: 26*14cm
- Weight: 550g
- Material: Aluminum(body), resin(grip)
We will process the order 1-3 days once the order is confirmed. The product may take 1-3 weeks to arrive, depending on your location.