Cleye Trekking Pole
Sale price $20.90 USD Regular price
Free Shipping Worldwide
- The strength of the aluminum alloy of the pole is the same as that of the aviation aluminum alloy. Thus, it is lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and durable.
- Height adjustable between 115-135cm
- The grip is a EVA - spongy-like texture that has a warm and confortable feel.
- Ergonomic grip allow users to hold the pole safely.
- Durable tungsten steel rod tip with removable rubber protective cover
- External lock. Easy to lock with one touch. Safe and reliable.
- Light weight(300g) and easy to carry; non-slip rubber base increases wear resistance.
- It can be folded for easy storage.
- Name: Cleye Trekking Pole
- Manufacturer: Cleye
- Size: length 115-135cm, 36cm(after folding)
- Color: Black, Red
- Pipe diameter: 18mm(Top), 14mm(Lower part)
- Weight: about 300g
- Material: Aluminium(body), EVA(handle)
- Package includes: Trekking pole, Cloth bag, Elevator, Mud support, Foot cover
- Except hiking or mountaineering, do not use this trekking pole for other purposes.
- Before using, you must make sure that the trekking pole is locked and fixed
- If the pole is found damaged, broke, or deformed, please stop using it immediately.
- Do not disassemble or modify this product.
- Do not use trekking poles as ropes to pull people when going up the mountain.
- The trekking pole is an auxiliary tool. It can only be used as a borrowing force. Do not let the trekking pole bear all body weight to avoid accidents.
- We do not bear any consequences of accidental injury caused by man-made damage and improper use.
We will process the order 1-3 days once the order is confirmed. The product may take 1-3 weeks to arrive, depending on your location.