Sale price $28.99 USD Regular price
Free Shipping Worldwide
- The forearm crutch spreads the weight to the entire forearm instead of focusing on the wrist - ideal for people with weak wrists or arthritis. It also encourages better posture and provide better support than underarm crutches.
- It features the ergonomic design of the arm cuff of our product. It does not oppress the nerve and vascular tissue of the entire hand while providing good support. Therefore, the burden of the hand is reduced and the rehabilitation is well promoted.
While the conventional design will pressure the nerve and blood vessel tissue under the armpit. This design may be detrimental to the user's recovery.
- The crutch is made of a sturdy 6061 aluminium pipe of high quality
- Crutches certified and tested up to 100kg / 220pounds users weight.
- Ergonomic handle with adjustable arm support in range 70-92.5cm(10 levels).
- The grip is soft and ergonomic so it allows users to hold the cane safely and comfortably.
- Anti-slip rubber base increases resistance with the ground.
- Name: Forearm Crutch
- Length of the crutch (Handle to floor distance): 70-92.5cm(10 levels)
- Handle length: 15cm
- Tube diameter: 22mm(upper part); 19mm(lower part)
- Weight: 400g
- Weight capacity: 100kg
- Material: Aluminum
We will process the order 1-3 days once the order is confirmed. The product may take 1-3 weeks to arrive, depending on your location.