Lightweight Bathtub Transfer Bench
Free Shipping Worldwide
Benefits of using a Padded Bathtub Transfer Bench
- The main benefit of using transfer bench is to prevent injuries. It is very dangerous to climb the edge of the bathtub after a stroke or hip injury.
After a stroke or hip fracture, most people bought a tub transfer bench when they were discharged from hospitals or rehabilitation facilities. Others buy it in advance to prevent themselves or their loved ones from getting hurt in the bathroom.
In order to prevent injuries, including hips, legs, wrists and/or head injuries, and the inability to get in and out of the bathtub, buying a Transfer Bench is a wise choice for those people.
Padded vs Unpadded Tub Transfer Bench:
- Padded benches are usually more comfortable, especially if you are very thin, or if you prefer a long shower, the padded transfer bench is a better choice. They are also more expensive than the unpadded ones.
Unpadded benches are generally less expensive, but they are slightly easier to "slide" from the other end because the hard surface is easier to press down and has less friction than a padded bathtub bench.
- Lightweight, durable, rust-proof anodized aluminum frame.
- High quality polyethylene seat.
- There are 30 drain holes in the seat.
- 5 Levels to adjust the seat height range from 17" to 21".
- The suction cup tips on all four legs are non-slip, providing additional safety and stability.
- Easy to assemble with assemble instructions.
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: White
- Weight Capacity: 220.46 Lbs
- Seat Dimension: 68 * 40.4cm / 26.77" * 15.91" (L * W)
- Seat Height: 17”-21” (adjustable)
- Item Size(installed): 71 * 52.3 * 79.3-89.3cm / 27.95 * 20.59 * 31.22-35.16''
- Item Weight: 4173g / 147.20oz
- Package Size: 75 * 45 * 15cm / 23.62 * 13.78 * 5.91''
- Package Weight: 5120g / 180.60oz
- 1 * Shower Chair
- 1 * Assembly Instruction
We will process the order 1-3 days once the order is confirmed. The product may take 1-3 weeks to arrive, depending on your location.