Portable UVC Germicidal Lamp Disinfection UV Sterilizer Light Handheld Wand Wireless Chargable Tube LED
Free Shipping Worldwide
- Effective Disinfection ability of UVC - According to the approved laboratory research, UVC disinfection rods can kill 99.99% of bacteria. The effective wavelength of UVC is 270-280nm, which can destory DNA or RNA of bacteria or virus. We installed both an UV-A and an UV-C LED beads into each LED chip. See more on "Which is better for killing coronavirus? UV or UV-C Light?"
- Versatile - It can be used in mobile phones, iPads, keyboards, laptops, masks, toys, toothbrushes, remote controls, door knobs, toilet lids, cups, steering wheels, hotel and home closets, toilets and pet areas to achieve a full range of sterilization!
- Proven to Work - There are many invisible dirty things in life. They are found in mobile phones, remote controls, towels, children's toys, elevator buttons, door handles, toilets. People cannot see them with the naked eye, but we can use ultraviolet rays to eliminate them. Don't let dirty things live with you.
- USB charging - Built-in battery, easy to use anytime, anywhere, also comes with USB charger for charging, more convenient to use.
- Easy to carry - Small size: 350x40x35mm / 13.78x1.57x1.38 in. Easy to carry and put in a handbag to save space. It is not only suitable for family use, but also suitable for business trips, whether at home or on business trips, it can ensure that you live in a clean and safe environment to avoid dirty things.
- Professional Service - If you have any questions about this product, please feel free to contact us, we will answer you within 12 hours
Q&A about UV-A and UV-C LED:
1. Property difference between UVA and UVC light:
- UVA band, wavelength 315 ~ 400nm, also known as long-wave black spot effect ultraviolet. It has strong penetrating power and can penetrate most transparent glass and plastics.
- UVC band, wavelength 270 ~ 280nm, also known as short-wave sterilization ultraviolet. It has the weakest penetration ability and cannot penetrate most transparent glass and plastics. The UVC light source is colorless and has a strong anti-virus ability.
2. Cost difference between UVA and UVC light:
- An UVA lamp bead costs around 0.05USD
- An UVC lamp bead costs around 1USD
3. Effectiveness difference between UVA and UVC light:
- Many people on the market are using UVA to kill viruses but only kill the surface. It is not thorough and cannot be certified. And it takes a long time to disinfect.
Ultraviolet C (UV-C) can be used to kill germs in drinking water, replace chlorine as a water disinfectant in swimming pools, kill bacteria in washing machines and dishwashers, kill airborne bacteria in air purifiers, and clean floors in hospitals. Banks have even been sterilizing their money with lights. Due to the spectral sensitivity of DNA, only the UVC region shows significant bactericidal properties. The rapid germicidal effectiveness is 99.9% by proven test.
4. Which types of LED light are in our product?
Our product uses double bead chip. We installed both an UV-A and an UV-C LED beads into each LED chip.
Size: about 350×40×35mm / 13.78x1.57x1.38 in
- Weight: 134g
Power plug: Micro USB
- Power: 2W
- Charging time: 1-2 hours
- Battery life after fully charged: 5 hours
- Types of LED: UV3535 6V 2W
- LED life: 20,000 hours
Sterilization time: 30-180 seconds
Sterilization distance: 1-5cm
Package includes: 1* LED UV light
- Do not expose skin and eyes to UV lamps.
- Do not use UV lamps to point at people and other animals.
- We will process the order 1-3 days once the order is confirmed. The product may take 1-3 weeks to arrive, depending on your location.